From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:30:51 -0400
Everyone on the FML needs to start snapping photos of those beautiful
little faces and get those entries in for the Ferret Yearbook.  Marta
Mitchell has already send me "proofs" of my ferrets and they're simply
marvelous.  I can't help but laugh each time I look at the photos.  My
son is in the Army and Marta put the ferret named after his Army base in
an Army flack jacket with our last name on the pocket.  This is the
cutest thing I've seen in a long time.  My Zoe girl is wearing Tommy
Hilfiger and strangely enough, I have a shirt just like the one Marta put
her in, only in a different color.  How funny is that?  Everyone snap
away.  The samples on Marta's web site are hilarious.  I hope everyone
will submit their ferret photos and order yearbooks.  Marta's site is
www.miners-peak.com.

Julie Coddington