Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:17:52 -0700
From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
It's time to sign-up for the July 4th Card Exchange!!  Last year, we
raised $1100.00 for ADV Research and that will be our goal again this
year.  If we are going to reach that goal, we are going to need some
help!

I am asking all the people who join in the card exchanges on a regular
basis to each try to recruit just one new person to join the exchange!

If you are new to the FML and have no clue what I am talking about - in
a nutshell - we send greeting cards to each other and raise money at the
same time!

You are welcome to join us and share in the fun!  You can read all the
details on how the FML Card Exchange works by going to:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/card.html
Or if you have questions, you can ask me!!

Right now we only have 25 people signed up.  You can go to
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html
to see if your name is on the list.  If it's not, you need to let me
know.  The 'hideyhole' sign-up page is not working so you must e-mail
me to sign up!!

This is a fun and easy way to join with other ferrets lovers to raise
badly needed monies for ADV Research.  I hope you can join us!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director International Ferret Congress
Support Our Shelters