From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:38:12 -0500
Another remember post. :-)  Remember months ago when I bought an outside
pond to put in the living room for the ferrets?  Well I finally unboxed
it and toted it inside.  I didn't hook it up yet, that's for another
time.  Because it's a pond and water is blue, I placed a pretty blue
sheet in the larger section where the water will flow into.

The ferrets were all sleeping while I completed this phase of the
project.  As they woke up and wandered around the now re-arranged living
room, they inspected my work with great pleasure.  The pond was inspected
inch by inch and each hole where the water flows through was thoroughly
inspected by noses and claws.  This particular pond is resin and the
water comes up out of the top then flows down rock-like steps on the side
into the pool section.  I giggled as each ferret gingerly walked UP the
rock steps then walked back down them.

The $85 (cost + shipping) pond is now a very expensive ferret bed... at
least for now.  The water fun will come later.

Oh, and the almost all the time empty cage that I moved to another
location to make room for the pond, it is occupied all the time now.

hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org