From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:39:33 -0700
Dera SaraFerret

This is Hope.  I was so sorry to hear you have hung up your Rainbow
Bridge wings and Safari Outfit.  I Hope your mommy and brothers and
sisters on earth will feel better soon.  SaraFerret, I have a job a
little like you and Sandee have there at Rainbow Bridge.  I send good
wishes and prayers to the sick ferrets and their hoomans that are still
here on earth.  Sometimes they are going to have the zipper put in, or
they have an owie and tell their mommy to give them extra treats and
kisses to make it feel better.  I wish I had a cool Safari Outfit like
you.  I guess we don't get special wings and Safari outfits untill we
get to the Bridge.

Anyway, SaraFerret, thank you for helping all the little ferrets at the
Rainbow Bridge.  Tell your hoomin mommy I send good wishes her way to
feel better.  I Hope I can do such a good job helping sick or injured
ferrets and their hoomins still here on Earth.

Love,
Hope