From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:19:13 -0700
Sandee......
Please watch for Nacho.  We had to help him to the bridge Thursday
afternoon.  Tell him that I loved him and never wanted him to feel like
he was going to be dumped again.  Please have Jigs, Slim, and Luna meet
him and make sure that noone picks on him as he doesn't really like any
other ferrets messing with him.  have them be sure and show him where the
bestest chow is as food was his greatest joy in life.  Give him kisses
for me and tell him how sorry I am that I couldn't do more for him.  We
now have Nacho sized holes in our hearts without him...................

Also let Jiggy and Slimmy and Luna Tuna know how very much there are
missed.  Tell Jigs that Daddy never ever plays the harmonica now........

Angie George