From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 09:11:37 -0700
Dear FML Family;

Mama Sandi wrote to me about her two little girls, Kelli and Glori.
Kelli is a 7 year old lil blind girl who is having trouble with adrenal.
Since she is not a candidate for surgery, she will be going to the
doctor for a melatonin implant.  Sweet Kelli is only three and is going
in for adrenal surgery on Monday.  Their Mama is worried about them and I
was so hoping the FML Family would send positive thoughts and warm fuzzy
prayers to these lil girls.

Let's all keep them in our hearts and Hope they are back home with their
Mama in no time at all.

Hope