From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 23:29:00 -0600
Hi all,

The fifth anual Ferret and Friends Frolic is August 8th in Salem OR and
we're looking for some ferrety friends to help out with our large live
auction!  The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network is sponsoring the event to
help support the 11 in-network shelters.

Calling all crafters, sewers, and artists!  If any of you would like
to donate an item to our auction we'd love to give you a link to your
website or ebay page (if you have a website or ebay page) and have your
business cards or flyers available for people to pick up.  We find a lot
of repeat business comes to the small businesses who make ferret items.
Don't forget they're tax deductible!  We are expecting at least 200
ferret folks to attend this year with 200 other animal lovers attending
as well.  Any small businesses or crafters who will be in the Salem, OR
area are welcome to set up a table for $20 (this is going to help us
defray the cost of the location)

I want to thank everyone who has helped support the PFSN in the past.  If
you would like to donate an item please send it to:

PFSN Frolic
c/o Chris Mathis
17560 Holly Lane
Oregon City, OR 97045

Anyone wanting more information about the event can contact
[log in to unmask] or check the events page  at
http://www.ferretnet.org
   | The PFSN is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.

Thank you all again!
Laura Baran
PFSN Co-Fundraiser