From:
J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 09:10:40 -0400
Many people have asked for the pic and I have sent a copy to everyone in
a reply message.

The picture shows 8 tiny new born ferts, about an inch and a half long,
bald and have tails.  Just incredible.

Mom gave birth to a total of 9 ferts.  One died shortly after birth.
Monday night 4 more died where most likely Mom lay down on them and they
suffocated.  A total of 4 are left as I write, have not heard more from
Carol Owens since yesterday.  Most likely these 4 will survive where they
grow so fast and get strong just as fast.

Will keep FML in the loop.

Gordon and Byte-me