From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 09:02:56 -0600
>hi, I am having problems about ferrets' smell in the house.

I got this tip from a friend, though I haven't tried it myself.  Try
adding a tablespoon of pure vanilla to the rinse cycle when washing
their bedding.  It's supposed to give the bedding and the ferrets a nice
smell.  Personally I love their regular smell, but non-ferret people who
visit my house have their own ideas about that.

--
John Rosloot, Caregiver to Pandora and Tommy
With loving memories of my Big Buster Boy