From:
J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 07:09:27 -0400
I opened my e-mail about as soon as I get up, as usual, and found a note
from Carol Owens.  Yesterday morn she went to investigate a funny noise
coming from her ferts.

She sent a pic with the results of her findings, there were eight
hairless little just born ferrets !!!!!  Amazing!  She stated that at
5 PM they all were still alive and doing fine but as we all know the
first 24 hours are the very most critical.

I have asked her to keep me in the loop to see how they are doing.  Is
a most amazing picture to see all these little raisin chompers trying
to figure out what an ankle is and why they need to attack one.

If anyone wants to see the pic just e-mail me and I will send back the
pic of the litter.

Gordon and Byte-me