From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 09:40:02 -0500
Greetings and Salutations from the little ferret home in the Ozarks

Hugs and kisses to all the furkids out there.  We here at CCFR wish to
welcome some new guys and gals.  We have Ricky, Charity and Hope.  These
little cuties were dropped off at the Petco store nearby with the excuse
that they could no longer be kept by their previous humans.  We were
contacted and they now reside here with us in the big woods.  Charity
and Hope were named after they arrived as the previous owner couldn't
even be bothered to leave their proper names.  They are fitting in well
and have a wonderful time playing with all the other babies here.  Ricky
is a little shy as though perhaps he didn't get to play with others
before but he is trying hard to learn how.

Thanks to all for the advice about Gracie (the biter) she is doing so
much better.  I think she now knows that we are not going to put her back
in the nasty cage and that the male hoomans around here are nice and give
treats.

Thanks again
Rick and Kim Trusty( hoomans)
Frankie, Jessie, Bob, Cole, John, Paco, Willie, Sandy, Gracie,Hope,
Charity& Rickey (le furkids)