From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 22:18:46 -0600
Thanks to all of the egg elves who had time to drop us a note.  I got
some great leads on places to replenish our stock, some very wonderful
donators, and we even did a "I can crochet and have no eggs" match up
with a "I have eggs and can't crochet."  Hopefully a match made in
heaven.

I also hope I didn't miss any of you that took time from your busy
schedules to write, crochet, or just say hello.  I will be sharing any
extra eggs with the 4 shelters we will be visiting this summer so
everyone within a 400+ mile radius will get a few extra as well.  I'm
sure theirs are looking a lot like ours!

We wish the best for all of you and someday when I figure out how to
crochet, I'll be sure to return the favor, it might be 60 years from
now, but I will.

Again.. thanks from all of us!
Laura & Bill Baran
Emmett Ferret Shelter