From:
Tyler Nicholas Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 23:29:37 EDT
Amy,
I too have ferrets that do this.  I had to leave behind my little girl
for amoth with my father when i moved to virginia Beach for the airline
i flew to get home wouldnt allow ferrets.  He had to fly her out a moth
later when he visited.  She now wont let me leave without following me
everywhere.  I too have had to leav fuzzies behind to vacation9shewant
one of them) but my males have gained weight and other times lost weight.
If you can take them its probably the best thing.

Tyler and his scurrying crew of six