From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 16:53:20 -0400
Oh my........it is raining all day here so I have been listing on ebay
all day.  I have listed (or am in the process of listing) 8 lots of
ferret related items, some new stuff and some used stuff.  I have also
listed some older ferret magazines.  Don't forget the magnets, some of
which I relisted.  Lynn on my Creative Weasels Group recommends getting
them and including them in the cards for the card exchange.  They are
great just to tuck into notes or to give to a friend who has helped out.
I also have the Ferret Health Records which have gone over very well.
Check my feedback for some of the great comments on them.  They are very
informative and are great for shelters to include in their shelter
packages.  Along with a magnet!  LOL Thanks again everyone for looking.
I will get this huge vet bill paid off yet.

Marguerite, her family and the TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Crew!
TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com