From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 20:36:59 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

Shelly wrote
>Ok, I say this will all love, and through my tears of laughter.  Why
>on earth didn't you TAKE THE FERRETS AWAY?!!!!  Why on earth did you let
>him juggle your ferrets?"

I didn't exactly let him juggle the ferrets, he just started doing it.
I MADE him sit down to do it for two reasons.  One, for safety.  So that
the ferrets wouldn't be cruelly dropped.  Two, for the sake of cruelty.
I knew that given a chance, they would avenge this insult to their
dignity, which they did.  *NOW* he gets it.  *DON'T* juggle the
ferrets.  Ever.

Alexandra,
still grinning.