Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:39:35 -0500
Hi Y'all!

I, too, have some past pets interned on our property.  Should we ever
move I plan to take them with us to prevent them from being disturbed.

I suggest that you wrap the remains and place them in a sealed plastic
container.  Cover the container with rocks or bricks before covering with
dirt.  This will insure that they are not accidentally disturbed.  If
relocation becomes necessary is would be an easy task.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900