From:
Dayna Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:26:38 -0700
Hi all,
As some of you may know, I am putting together some info for people that
come to the shelter wanting to know more about ferrets.  I am also
putting together a folder of info for ferret adopters.  I have most of
it done but i want to include The Northern Ohio Ferret Associations food
comparison chart.  I have it bookmarked on my computer but the site is
being "parked" by a domain company thingy.  Anyone know what is up with
this?  I really need this ASAP.  This also happened when I tried to go
to the Oregan Ferret Association site.

Also, does anyone out there know of any newer food comparison charts that
might include Brown's ferret food?  Our local pet store carries Brown's
Nutrition Plus ferret diet and I would like people to know how it fairs
compared to the others.

I also wanted to take this time to thank all of the wonderful people who
sent me info on my ferret brochure and info packet.  I recieved tons of
info from you all and it would of taken a decade on my slow computer to
thank you all individually so i hope you will accept a group one.  Look
in my inbox and tell me that we don't have a wonderful group here, I
dare ya.

Dayna, Gonzo, Kodo, & Daisy

=====
I LOVE FERRETS!