From:
Karen Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:45:43 -0500
As I posted here a week or so ago, the bedding drive was a success.
Both our rescue ferrets have had their surgery.  Ziggie's surgery was
completely paid for with proceeds from the bedding drive and a good chunk
of Tigger's as well from the bedding drive.  I am getting the last of the
orders out the door this week so for anyone still waiting on an order,
you will have it in a couple of days.

I am having surgery 04/29/04 and I won't be taking any orders for a about
a month.  You are welcome to send me orders or special requests but I
won't be doing any sewing or egg crocheting for a few weeks, I am going
to use the time to get restocked.  People who have placed orders will be
getting theirs of course but I'm gonna use the down time to get built
back up on bedding and eggs.

I didn't want anyone to think I have gone out of business, I will still
be around, just a bit under the weather.  I have several new bedding
items I will be listing on Ebay as well as my web site so feel free to
look for these items there.

Thanx to all for making it possible for these 2 fuzzbutt-angels to get
their life-saving surgeries.  I couldn't have done this without the
support from my wonderful ferret friends.  Thanx to one and all!!

Karen
http://www.lighthouseferrets.com