From:
"Wassens, Skye" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:35:38 +1000
HI there,
I got a bit carried away making sleep sacks for my little ones and now
have few to give away to shelters.  The beds are designed for older or
unwell ferrets who can't get in and out of hammocks.  They are extra warm
with a 100% cotton flannellet shell, the top blanket is quilted with a
wool blend fill to trap heat and pull moisture away from the fuzzy, they
have a thick, cushion base for extra comfort which can be removed for
easy washing.

If you are a ferret shelter and have a use for these, could you please
let me know via email and I will post them over.

Cheers
Skye