Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 12:40:32 EST
IF YOU CARE ABOUT FERRETS PLEASE CROSS POST!!

Hi All,
I apologize as I am not able to create some of the wonderful pleas for
assistance that I have read and was considering plagiarizing but we would
really appreciate some bids on the linatone for sale on ebay (sorry but
we don't accept credit cards);

Linoleic acid from soybean oil    13,000 mg/oz
Linolenic acid from soybean oil    1,750 mg/oz
Vitamin A                          8,800 IU/oz
Vitamin D3                           700 IU/oz
Vitamin E                              8.8 IU/oz
Iositol from lecithin                  6 mg/oz

The bidding URL is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2389295536

I could go on about what we do and what it costs us but all I want to
say is this Linatone was donated to our shelter by a happy client in
the hopes of paying off some debts we have acquired.  It would be greatly
appreciated if you could bid on this material as it is good for your
ferrets and the price is really good.  We could also use hammocks if
anyone is a seamstress and would like to earn our undying gratitude.
I apologize if this note is not formatted correctly or any words are
misspelled but I had ferret keyboard help, lol.

We are a No Kill, Non Profit EN# 04-0003671, NJ Charity CH2332200,
NJ Wildlife Permit PS23215

Cheryl, Steve and all our ferrets looking for a forever home and people
to play with.  Check us out our business at www.tamart.com or our
business of ferrets at www.sjferret.com Allergies, no time, no money
or not allowed at the "new" residence are the four main reasons to
surrender a ferret thanks Yvonne for Garrret

Rochelle, Ryan and the feisty five!