Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:34:52 -0500
I would also like to let you know I have more listed on ebay, it seems
to be what us shelters have to do to raise funds and keep things going.
Remember, there are many shelters out there, many who can't make it
without sales or donations of some kind, many who now sell on ebay to
raise funds.  Please always check out all of them, they may end up having
something you really are looking for or really want.  You never know.
good luck to all other shelters on ebay, it's a tough job to keep up and
add to the already many jobs to do.:-)

NOTE: website has not been updated, lost webmistress for a while, now
found her and have to get all new info to her for updating.  The ferrets
dancing with music is cute.

sue & the fuzzies
Visit My Website and watch the weasels dance
www.craftyferret.com

Visit my auctions on ebay:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/ferretcatrescue