From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:36:41 -0800
While reading L. Vanessa Gruden's 'Breaking Through' article in my Paw
Prints bulletin one sentence in particular caught my eye.....
"She got to the point where she would run up to bite the hands of anyone
changing newspapers."

I have a ferret that does the exact same thing.  This is the first of
the many ferrets I have owned that behaves this way.  Now I read where
another ferret also does it.  I always make sure he isn't around now when
I change his papers.  What on earth would make a ferret want to bite just
when changing newspapers?  How many others have noticed this strange
behavior in a ferret?  Or is it just a one i n a million odditity?

[MM]