Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:30:24 EST
To the parents of Yazu,

I just wanted to say how deeply sorry I am for your loss, I feel your
pain, and you and your family are in our prayers.  Yazu is now with his
siblings and playing like a baby again.  I'm sure he will be in your
heart forever just as the other will stay there.  Ferret people are one
in a million and I an so blessed to have found all of you.  Yazu was very
lucky to have you in his life and I'm sure he knew how loved he was.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the furkids.

Momma Trish and her 4 furkids