From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:25:19 -0600
Condolences to those of you who have had "kids" cross the bridge
recently.  My thoughts are with those of you with sick babies as well.
I've been fortunate not to have to deal with ferret illnesses or death
in quite a long time <knock on wood>, with the exception of Crackers who
came in with adrenal.  He had successful surgery about 3 months ago and
is thriving and still waiting for a new forever home.  We currently have
7 "foster" ferrets who have been keeping their paws crossed for new
permanent families.  Please e-mail me privately if you think you might
be that perfect home.

I have recently gotten in several intact females that have been in heat
for quite some time.  My vet(s) would prefer not to spay at this stage
of the game.  Rather than injection, *I* prefer to bring them out heat
naturally using a vasectomized male.  This has never really been an issue
for me in the past, so I'm not sure who might have a V-hob available for
sale or adoption.  I could always purchase an intact male and have him
V'ed, but I'd rather give one a home if he's already out there and
needing one.  Please e-mail me privately if you can help me with this or
know who can.  Thanks.

Kim