From:
Tyler Nicholas Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:42:15 EST
I have also found that 8 in 1 ultra blend select is very good ihave all
six of my fzzies on it and the really only like that.  I have heard that
totally ferret is very good but Lisa Leidig of ferret haven by the sea
said that they have been sending bad batches and ferrets are sick.  its
really all ferret preference for there are food supplements that can be
added So i see it as if they will eat it and its healthy enough then its
fine!  Just my two cents

Tyler