From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:09:00 EST
Bob Church writes:
>I will be driving out to California in late March... My route will
>include Oklahoma City, Dallas, San Antonio, El Paso, Tucson, Phoenix,
>and Las Vegas.

Heyyyyy There Bob, what about Los Angeles, or to be more specific,
Pasadena??  For all you California people, Bob Church has graciously
consented to be the guest speaker at the Ferrets Anonymous 11th Annual
Round-Up.  We feel very lucky to have Bob join us this year and look
forward to hearing what he has to say.  The Round-Up will be in Pasadena
at the Pasadena Humane Society on March 27, 2003.  For more information
email me.  Come join us.  We are going to have a great time.

Robin, Rosie, Petey TPO, Tonks, and Naked Noel the Christmas Ferret