From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:42:44 -0500
We continue to have items on ebay to benefit the Van Raiser project -
http://www.usaexpress.net/~xtasyferrets/page19.html

many Spring appts depend on transportation!  THANKS to all those who have
supported this important project through donations & ebay!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0
&userid=creativekolor&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

I have been fortunate enough to have some shared rides to the state house
for legislative sessions but have missed several important hearings so
far - with more scheduled in the coming weeks......

We also will be picking up a donated vehicle so that we can access what
it will take to get that going for the shelter!  So far we have had no
vet emergencies and say our prayers daily for that in this cold spell!

A big Thanks to Margie who sent along a sleeping bag to open and place on
the cool tile floors to protect shelter Moms and the furry kids toes!

Also a thank you to Therese Marshall for sending usable items & small
blankets for the shelter, we are getting good use out of these warmth
providing items.  We did fill the fuel tank again this week and should
stay warm for the next 14 days!  With the hopes that the cold will let
up a little by then!

Stay warm everyone-- we keep thinking warm thoughts!

Alicia & the kids at Ferret Wise