From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:15:32 -0800
[Moderator's note: This exact same note was also posted by "Rosebob
<[log in to unmask]>" so I guess the source of this is a little, umm,
"fuzzy :-)" but here it is:   BIG]

This was too good...

This mornings Today Show featured Ben Stiller.It was a formal apology to
Ferret Lovers everywhere.We did it!!!!

He admitted he had received hundreds of e/mails from all over the world &
they were filling up his in box...ha!

Wonder about the thousands we sent his agent!!!  Someone must of really
put hard pressure on him to go on the Today Show and apologize for his
wise cracks on Jay Lenos Tonight Show...

I really feel this was a PLUS for ferrets,everywhere......

He read a few of the mails,one from an AZ rescuer (hmmmm) who said the
only reason he had said bad things was because in the movie he was
upstaged by a weasel...hahaha!!!!

It all ended sweetly when they brought in a darling ferret ,handed it to
Stiller & he kissed it....that was a stretch i'm sure..no matter..  (i
wanted that ferret to really bite the crap outta' his chin...) what may
of been the most HORRIBLE things to happen to ferrets has turned into
one of the BEST publicity turnarounds in history..... hahahaha!!!!  Last
thing he wanted to do this morning i bet....we did good!!!
(pat,pat,pat;)

Jean Caputo,get your arse on that show!!!!

Love,
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets