From:
Dayna Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:40:48 -0800
I read on the FML all the time about people who own recliners.  Well, we
all know you can't sit on a recliner with a ferret in the house.  Mine is
used for unfolded laundry.  I sit at the foot of the chair and fold the
laundry that is on it.  Since i am never caught up on laundry, I don't
have to worry about the chair being sat on.  I just think it is funny.
I bet there are tons of other ferret people who have recliners that are
just not made for sitting.

On the Today Show. Ben Stiller apologized to ferrets and the ferret
community.  I believe it was a heart-felt apology and think it could
mean good publicity.  He also said something like, it could have ruined
his career.  Don't piss off the ferret community.  Case in point,
complain, and something just might change.

Dayna, Gonzo, Kodo, & Daisy

=====
I LOVE FERRETS!