From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 01:42:02 -0400
Hello all!  This weekend's fund-raiser/party is more important than ever.
I just checked our account and we are dangerously low AGAIN.  I still
have not paid High Park for Missie and Pepper's week long stay and Barbie
& Ken's check-up and once I do, we'll have a zero balance in our account!

PLEASE, if you can make it out this weekend to the Shamrock & Thistle pub
(4923 Dundas St.  W. Toronto - 2 blocks west of Islington, south side)
it would help a lot.  a Toonie ($2) will win you a prize.  Every Toonie
wins and most prizes are worth $5 - $20.

If you can not make it out to the party, PLEASE download the walk-a-thon
forms for July 25th and get sponsors!  Anyone, anywhere can do the walk,
please se www.ferretaid.org We are at a low point again and there are
over 12 ferrets that need to come into the shelter in the next 2 weeks.

We need your help desperately!

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
www.ferretaid.org <http://www.ferretaid.org/>