Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:12:18 -0600
Howdy y'all!

Bandit, an 11' long ferret, has been caught and detained by our team of
dedicated FRES Deputy Sheriffs.  Bandit was arrested for sock theft,
stealing hearts, and for being an escape artist.  He now resides in the
City Jail.  Yesterday he was paraded through the streets of Calgary
while being tightly guarded by 14 FRES Deputy Sheriffs.  With 350,000
Calgarians and visitors from all around the world sitting along the
Calgary Stampede parade route, and millions more watching on TV
throughout North America, Bandit is sure to now be recognized wherever
he may roam once he is released from jail.

Bail has been set for $5000.  If you would like to help free Bandit from
jail, please contact FRES at [log in to unmask] to find out how!!

Check out the pictures of Bandit and the Calgary Stampede at
http://www,ferrets.ca/photos/04stampede.php.
More pictures will be uploaded over the next few days.

Ferret Rescue & Education Society
www.ferrets.ca

[Moderator's note: My guess for the correct URL:
http://www.ferrets.ca/photos/04stampedeparade.php      BIG]