From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 05:59:40 -0700
I received an e-mail from a friend in regards to the Ebays put up for the
benefit of Lynn Siegel...here is an excerpt from it:

                     --------------------
I wish people wrote back on the FML and said....I remember her...Lynn was
the one who wrote me when my little one died.  Or I remember her... she
is the one who gave me suggestions on what to do when my ferret was ill.
Or...I remember her.  Did you know that she took in this and this and
that ferret???  Did you know she donated this?

But I think a lot of people are off the list now.  Or they skim read
now.  Otherwise...there would be dozens of people who would have written
on the FML to remark on Lynn's kindnesses, and the incredible expense she
endured for all those little ones she brought into her life and heart.
If there was a plaque made up on the FML of people who gave much of
themselves in purity and love... Lynn and Kat, and this lady named Donna
would be on it.

                     --------------------

maybe the name Lynn Siegel escapes your memory...if i said 'Lynn & Clan
War Weasels'...would that help?

I remember all the things that Lynn did for me...remember when i almost
had my breakdown from my financial stresses...and everyone rallied around
to help me financially?...Lynn was in the front of that list...she bought
afghan after afghan i put on e-bay to make sure i had the money i need to
get that care for my kids...

and now...when she needs so much help...all i can do is put up an ebay
that someone else has donated...she knows how much i love her...and, God
bless her, she knows i have no money to help...and says the outpouring
of love from Lisette and me is enough...

but it is not...the love will not pay the bills...

please...this is the last day of these 2 ebays of Ferret Art by Lisette
for the benefit of Lynn Seigel [McFarlane]...please go check them out
and see if it is something you would love to have...i DO have a few
pieces of Lisette's ferret art in my home...and i just LOVE them...

Title: Miniature Fishing Ferret Art Piece... by Lisette
       for the benefit of Lynn (Siegel) McFarlane
Ends   Wednesday, Jun-02-04 ... 12:40:10 PDT,  1:40:10 MDT,  2:40:10 CDT,
       3:40:10 EDT,

and
Title: Taz Loves Baby...Ferret Wall Hanging... by Lisette
       for the benefit of Lynn (Siegel) McFarlane
Ends   Wednesday, Jun-02-04 ... 12:57:12 PDT,  1:57:12 MDT,  2:57:12 CDT,
3:57:12 EDT,

Thank you all in advance...i know there is so much going on out there to
take your money...but this is so near and dear to my heart that i could
not help writing the note above...I hope you are able to help...

love,
kat...and Lisette, too...:)

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy [+13](-16)...
Check out http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/ for my ShelterHelp pages!!!!
"The Royal Order Of Pooper Scoopers"
http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/hjg2.html

SOS/FML Shelter and Vet List...
http://SOS-ShelterList.supportourshelters.org

SOS Raffles...
http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/ or
http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!