Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:01:34 -0700
From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
I'm sure we all are aware how much our ferrets like to chew on rubber and
vinyl, but I'd like to know WHY they do this.  Right now I have a trio of
intakes, just over a year old, MF males.  Their bedding had big multiple
holes in it, and two of them are dedicated rubber chewers.  They will
grab the flip-flops right on my feet and hang on for dear life.  Some
soft vinyl kitchen items (storage container parts) have been chewed.
Everything has to go up high.  Why, Why, Why?  Rubber doesn't smell like
flesh, does it?

Carol O.,
Tucson