Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 12:42:03 EST
Wolfy, Very well put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have always wondered why
people got rid of their furkids when they had skinkids..  Although I
don't have any skinkids myself, but I KNOW I wouldn't feel any different.
My love of ferrets is too tremendous for that!  They are part of the
family and that's that.  Yes maybe limited to roam as they did for common
sense but why not have your kids grow up with ferrets and the pleasure
and love they bring to the world!  Just like one BIG happy family!  Of
course i'm guilty of having more the 2!  I have 4 but they are all so
spoiled!  I make sure I give them all equally the same attention.  It can
be done but as you said..  if one has a bad habit they all pick up on it!
lol..  okay so I have tons of newspaper and have to watch when one starts
scratching the carpet..  but I have to say they are my world!

I can't imagine a life without ferrerts... dooks!!!

Suzanne, Tiki, Chashew, Kiwi, Peanut