From:
Mary H Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:18:26 -0400
id like to introdoose myself - i am wheezy.  i aint never rote a letter
befour, so my mommy is helpin me.  (im sittin on her sholder wisperin da
wurds in her ear)

i wuz SOOOO excited lass week when dis humungus box came to our house.
mommy tolded me it wuz a surpriz fer ME!  i watched as she opened it and
started pullin all kinds of wonderful things out!  purty red, wite and
blu afgans, sleepy saks, toys, snaks, food, wader bottel and.....and.....
oh my, i cant 'member all de stuf!  i jes lookted at mommy, and lookted
at de stuf.....and she sed it wuz all for ME!  (well, 'cept a t-shirt an
sum waxy-lookin things that dont look like they'd taste too gud)

i akst her why i wuz gittin all dis stuf, an she sed she wun it in a
raffl fer S.O.S.  ( i aint too shure whut dat is, but i reckon it mus be
a gud thing!) to help udder liddle ferts dat are sick or homeless.
thinkin about sick and homeless ferts made me very sad.....i cudn't
unnerstan why any fert wud be homeless.  i has such a gud home.....i thot
all ferts had de same thing.  mommy sed dat sometimes peepul cant take
care of their ferts or dont want dem ennymor, or de ferts git losted
outside til sumbuddy fines dem and takes dem to a nice ferret shelter.
an dis raffl wuz a way fer de shelters to git munny to help de furkids.
she sed dat alot of munny got razed wit dis raffl.  den i wuz happie
agin.

i gaved mommy extry kissez fer helpin the pore liddle shelter ferts, an
wanted to thank all de udder hoomins dat boughted tikits too.  itz a
wunnerful thing to help doze dat dont have such a gud life.  so yoo
hoomins dat are reedin dis, bye lotz of tikits for da raffls so all de
liddle fuzzeys can git well an find luvin forever homes!

minny dooks an kissez,

wheezy