From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:55:28 -0500
I have to rearrange the living room but I think this will work for the
little ones. :-)  Yep, it goes in the living room so I can enjoy their
water antics!  (my boss asked me if I had flood insurance)

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/product.asp?product=256078zz&dept%5Fid=10

I will put stones and bricks in the bottom to make it easy for them to
climb out and I won't put very much water in it, just enough to keep the
pump circulating water.  Depending on how they do with it, I may empty
the water out before I leave for work each day (thank goodness for
shopvacs) and I won't leave it running when I'm not home.  Any other
precautions that anyone can think of?  In the cooler months and during
winter I can fill it with cornstarch peanuts or shredded paper.

I've been saving for a pond for the little ones and this one was just
the right type and within my budget!

hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services