From:
Teresa SCOTT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:53:15 +0000
I have a close friend - Claudia, that was also soo- excited to go see
Sylvia Brown.  Claudia ia a wonderful person.  She lost her father at a
very young age.  Recently she lost her step father, whom she was very
close too.

Claudia was VERY disappointed!  The readings were not televised and I
think that is one of the reasons that Miss Brown was acting her true
self.  Sylvia was downright mean, belligerent.  She belittled people
and their pain.  Which in turn caused more pain.

I hope and pray that you have a better experience than my friend.  Just
be aware, Sylvia Brown is no John Edward (whom I believe is a genuinely
nice person).

Good luck to you,
Teresa in AZ with 9 furkids