From:
Tyler Nicholas Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 02:59:24 EDT
I have only owned ferrets for about 2 years now and have learned a great
deal from books and listening to experiences however most of what I've
learned has come from my experience with my six.  Fortunately I have not
had to go through the terrible lose of any of mine yet (knock on wood).

The topic of Marlene's comment and the passing of kodo and euthanasia has
finally run its course I fell except for Marlene Gordon and our moderator
everyone has acted foolish and immature on the subject.  this is an open
forum and that's why we can post what we want to post.  I've heard what
Marlene has said I did not feel it was an attack and I have heard what
Gordon said and I feel he did what HE felt was right for the ferret.  How
everyone who has responded to this including myself can say the negative
comments about Marlene's comment calling it an attack You all are just as
guilty what your doing is making the attack.

Like I said this is an open forum and people need to fell able to say
what they want but keep what you say about others comments positive thus
creating less problems.  I think in my eyes Gordon did what he felt was
right all though it may not have been it was for his situation.  Marlene
said what she said because she felt that way.  For all those out their
who criticize her as a shelter operator GROW UP!  She runs a damn good
shelter and without her hundreds of ferrets would be out of homes in
animal shelters where people know very little about ferret needs and
may end up being euthanized for simply being born.  And I have personal
experience with knowing Marlene and she is a great person who truly cares
and that care is for the ferrets not necessarily the owners but seeing
her with her own kids really proves how she feels.  just my feeling take
it or leave it for what its worth and feel free to argue with me on this
but I will feel this way until the end.

Tyler M.