From:
Jeannie Loeb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:09:23 -0400
"I'm not usually so harsh," [Marlene]

I'm sorry, Marlene, but I think you need to spend some quiet time,
reflecting on YOURSELF and not on others (and I mean this sincerely,
not as a slight).  Why?  Because I have a feeling that everyone else
knows that the above statement is untrue--except for you.  Only someone
well-practiced in being harsh and incredibly judgemental could have made
the kind of outrageous remarks (both in content and in style) that you
made.

You STILL don't know Gordon and yet you STILL persist in thinking up
the strangest sorts of accusations.

This is my last email to you because you are clearly not an "open"
person.  Despite admonishment from others and despite being given
a "second" chance to reflect on what and how you did your first
posting...there is no sign that you have listened to anybody else...

I am sad and embarassed for you.

Sincerely,
Jeannie