From:
Alice Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:36:28 -0400
Fannie went peacefully to the rainbow bridge this morning.  She was a
cute and impish ball of fun and fur and we'll miss her very much.  She
was 7 1/2.

With her passing we are also sadly saying goodbye to the ferret world, as
we are not allowed to have pets in our apartment.  We'd like to give away
our cage and paraphernalia and are in the Delray Beach, FL, area.  Please
e-mail me privately.

I have enjoyed the Ferret Mailing List immensely for several years and
am in awe of the dedication to ferrets I've seen among its participants.
Thank you, Bill Gruber, for your wonderful service to ferrets and their
folks.  You're amazing.

Alice

[Moderator's note: Thanks.  Anyone who'd read the FML for all those years
is pretty amazing too :-)  BIG]