From:
"Roberta \"Robin\" Page" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:53:43 EDT
Dear Saraferret,

I writing you to ask you to watch out for my little Oreo, he is a silver
mitt little man, who on this side of the bridge had neuro damage (unknown
who it happen, he was like that when we got him).  You will know him by
his sideways run, his backend is always even with is head.  He had to be
helped to the bridge Mon the 19th (his daddy birthday).  He became sick
very fast.  Last week he was fine, abd just a little swollen Wed night.
Mommy thought is was a hairball and gave big dose of hairball treatment,
lots of poo but no hairball and stomach was getting bigger.  By Sun the
tumor had grown to the point that he was having problems breathing, so
Mon a trip to Dr Wheats office for the shot.  I had to, anything that
grows that fast could not be stopped, Dr Wheat agreed and he when to
sleep very fast.

He will be missed by all of us here, his litter mate Lucy and all of the
brothers and sisters that we have in our home.  Oreo was my very special
little man and his mommy will miss him so much.  Sprocket will meet him,
I'm sure he will be glad to have a brother join him he has been at the
bridge for over a year now with no brothers or sisters to play with.  He
had adrenal cancer and was helped to the bridge before Christmas in 2002.

Thank you for taking care of my babies.
Robin and the now gang of 9 Missing  2 bridge boys