From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:08:29 -0400
Grandfather clause, is where something that has set before whether it is
animals, building or moving mobile home onto the land.  I went to get
permits for the mobile home, they said no at first and ask why.  They
needed proof that a house was on the land before we bought it.  So took
real estate papers and picture of the the house.Read the contract to see
what is written in, as long as it states you may have ferrets (typed or
hand written) this can be the grandfather clause.As the others said
before, get a lawyer, legal aid.  Tenants do have more power over the
landlords.  I know, I have been apt manger and tenant too.

Marie and her 6 most Wonderful Fur Kidlets