From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:19:16 -0400
>From:    mary ann <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Can Clavamox cause diarrhea?
>
>I am wondering if anyone has an opinion on whether clavamox might be
>responsible for creating diarrhea?

You bet your booties it can.  It can also cause nausea and vomiting.  Be
sure your ferrets have a little food in their tummies before giving them
Clavamox (try feeding them something 15 minutes or so beforehand), and if
vomiting or diarrhea continues, discontinue the Clavamox and call your
vet.  (This is the same advice I give to my doggie, kitty and ferret
clients at the clinic where I'm a vet tech, FYI.)

Best,
April and the Auburn Five