From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 07:53:48 -0700
I need your help!!

I am helping to organize a training session for some of the larger pet
stores in our area, on aging ferret kits.  The training is scheduled for
4-25-04, and it's going to be hard to round up some underage ferrets,
some of barely legal age (8 weeks in our state), and some of 8 weeks +.

I am hoping to hear from some private breeders that might be able to take
some nice clear pics of ferrets teeth for us.

Anyone that might be able to help out, feel free to email here or off
list.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jim
(Missing Linus)

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from