From:
Leanne O'Neil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:57:46 -0500
Hi All:
As you may know, I am a volunteer at Gimmee Shelter in Wareham, MA.  We
have been trying to raise money as the shelter funds are at an all time
low; we have been spending a lot of money on surgeries and medications.
We have not had many "adoptable" ferrets lately (mostly oldsters with
medical problems), and we get the majority from our funding from adoption
fees.

Rose G. has already donated the proceeds from a 6 piece bedding set that
she sold on Ebay to the shelter, and has GENEROUSLY donated a second with
a kitty theme.  I use her bedding for my fuzzies and at the shelter.
It's the best!  If anyone needs bedding for their fuzzies, and would like
to help our shelter, please use the following link to view and bid on the
set: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2392117063

Jan, our shelter Mom, and I would also like to thank Victoria R.  and
Mary C.  for their donations.  We received your checks and greatly
appreciate your help.

Thanks and Dooks!
seanne O'Neil