From:
Cinnamon Sprite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:15:13 -0500
My Connor has been selected as this weeks Best Pet Friend Of The Week in
the HSUS My Best Pet Friend Photo Contest!

YAY Connor!! :)

Coolest part of it is that the HSUS has included a link to their Ferret
Care section along with Connor's info.  Anything that helps to educate
people about Ferrets is a great thing!! :)

Voting is still ongoing.  So if you haven't already voted, and would like
to, Connor can be found here....

http://photocontest.hsus.org/moreinformation.asp?pet_id=3484

There are a number of other Ferrets also in the contest who could use
some votes too.  Just follow the link above and then use the search
feature to find them.

Many thanks to all who have voted for my boy!!  Connor sends you all big
sloppy nose kisses!!  :)

--
Karen McCabe ~aka~ Cinnamon Sprite
Website: http://www.cinnamonsprite.net