Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:21:28 -0000
Hi all dis is SaraFerret.  Wow has dere been lots of us crossing de
bridge lately.  Must be a lots of viruses and de horrible body stuff like
de cancer moving around.  I always whisper to Mommy at night-time just
befores she drops off to sleep.  Mommy doesnt always feel good so de best
time is just then.

Dere was a couple of fuzzies names Bubbles and Calvin dat crossed de
bridge de other day.  Dey seemed pretty tired as it had taken dem quite
a while to cross.  Somes pass fast and other likes me pass very slow.

Well dere was a party when de comes across--all of dere family was dere.
We had whats you folks call a hoe-down--squaredancing ferrets doing
dosedo and tings like dat.  I wishes Is had a camera to see dose furkids
doing dose dances--well den Bubbles and Calvins started dere war dancing
routine and wow was dere chaos.  Ferrets running all over de place making
lots of dooks and laughter.  Even de Boss comes down to see what de
racket was all about.  He laughed and laughed because as us all knows de
Boss does enjoy happiness and laughter.

Well after de party I had to fix up de new arrivals with dere strap-on
wings and dere halos.  De Boss says we definitely needs a new supply.
I had almost forgots to fix Bubbles and Calvin with the wings and all.
I will also admit dat Bubble and Calvin was rather stunned seeing me
in dat safari suit dat Sandeeferret makes me wear.  I mean I am stunned
when I has to put it on every morning--hard to keep it washed and fresh
everyday.  Dey couldnt understand why I had to wears de hat and den de
halo (bent, as usual) on top of de hat.  I tells dem just to accept it,
some tings are just too hard to splain.

Okay, den we got down to de hard stuff--de family group all wants to stay
together.  One problem-old place much too small-dey barely could squeeze
all dem into their little nest.  So off we goes looking for a perfect
place at least for now--I lets dem know dat dey can always find a new
vacant place.  Den we spotted just de greatest place for de furfamily.  A
marvelous cloud wit de pink and purple and beautiful colors which was big
enough for all.  De girls got busy fixing up de place and painting and
decorating dat us girlfurries love to do.  Den de boys gots to put up
great hammies--beautiful and of course Bubbles wanted a canopied hammie.
So bless Calvin's heart he took another cloud and draped it across de
top of her hammie.  Oh it looked so nice.  Den de girls brushed their
tails-tails are very important to us girls-just our pride and joy and
naturally when we get sick the tail hair is de first to go, but oh well
dats whats happens with pride.

Calvin was very concerned about his fursis Bubbles dat she be comfortable
and den he gots just a bit nervous so Bubbles invited Calvin to pile into
her extra super large hammie and would you believe all de family piled
into one hammie.  I was so tired Is was ready to drop so dey said
SaraFerret whys dont youse just spend de night here instead of flying
back.  So I gets out of my outfit--it was so nice to be out of it for a
while

Dey wants to tell dere Mommy and Daddy dat dey miss dem lots and lots,
but dey are so happy now with no pain or nasty lumps and now dey have
beautiful hair and no lumps.  Dey know dat one of dese days dey will see
dem again but not too soon and in de meantime dey are always watching de
earth parents and know dat dey are still in dere parent's hearts

Sorry to run on so much but sometimes when I gets to chattering I jest go
on and on like dat boom-boom bunny.

Love, kisses, and dooks

SaraFerret and her Mommy