From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 02:28:49 -0800
Hello,
Below is a link to a great article,
http://www.fantasticadaily.com/misc.php?fID=40

If you click on the link above, there is a picture of Mr. Stiller holding
the ferret and to me he looks like he had a pretty strong grip on him,
but that's just my opinion.  Which could be both frightening and annoying
to the poor ferret.

I have sent polite letters protesting and educating both Mr.Stillers and
Ms. Anistons negative comments on ferrets.  Now that he has apologized,
I have sent a letter of appreciation.We ferret people need to stick
together.  But we need to be careful and not add to the negative views
some uneducated and callous people may hold toward ferret people.  Being
polite, but direct is the best policy and may cause people to be more
open minded and listen objectively.  Instead of dismissing us as "people
who need to get a life" whic was a comment made reccently.

Now that we have recieved an apology, we need to acknowledge this and
show that ferret people are very pro active about their beloved ferrets,
but also very appreciative of positive remarks also.  We are not a bunch
of "crazy, fanatical, irrational people" We are just protective and
loving of our beloved ferrets.

thank you,
Suzi