Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:36:42 -0800
One of our ferrets, Meeko, is way too skinny.  He used to be a good sized
ferret but a little over a year ago he got ECE (green virus) and he lost
a LOT of weight.  I got him healthy and have never been super happy with
his weight, but now it is really bad.  I've been feeding him duk soup,
ferret-vite and peanut butter.  I need some ideas on how to get him to
plump up!  He's still just as active as all the other ferrets, but if you
saw him you'd know that he needs to gain weight.

Thanks for any help!