Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:35:57 -0800
Hi, all-

This is Sandee, letting you know that my hoomin is feeling much better
now, so I'm putting her back to work.  You should have seen how pathetic
she got when that pinched nerve in her neck kept her from sitting in
front of the monitor for more than a few minutes at a time.  She went
into internet withdrawl!  She spent days in her hammie, muttering darkly
and chewing tylenol.

I want to take this opportunity to thank my friend Saraferret for minding
the Bridge while my hoomin was in her hammie, and couldn't help me with
the FML.  I'm thanking her from a distance like this, because those of
you who know Saraferret know that she *bites*.  Hard.

I don't insist that she wear that Safari outfit so that people make fun
of her, I just want her to stand out from the rest of us so folks get
some kind of warning!  Actually, it makes her look very professional,
even though she sleeps in her wings, and her halo is on crooked.  And
well, her head is kind of...small.  But trust me, her teeth work just
fine!

So, it's back to work for us. Thank you all for your patience!

Sandee